The CDX™ is UL 325 2010 compliant and provides durable and reliable operation. This light duty door operator is designed for use on counter and counter fire door applications. Common applications include factories, schools, concessions, hospitals, cafeterias and retail settings.
Front of hood (chain/sprocket coupling to door)
- 1/2 horsepower
- 115 VAC single phase motor with high start torque
- NEMA 42 frame open drip-proof construction
- Instant reversing with automatic reset thermal overload
- Drive Reduction
- Helical gear primary reduction and hardened bevel gear secondary reduction
Oil impregnated bushing to ensure long life
Cycles Per Hours
Operator tested and approved by UL for 5 cycles per hour at rated load of 70 ft-lbs/sec
Adjustable linear type; remains synchronized with door during release operation
16-character LCD display provides easy-to-read set-up and diagnostics with backlight for low-light conditions
Displays total cycles logged over the operator’s lifetime to support warranty and service functions
Automatic maximum run timer stops the close function if present run time is exceeded, allowing for inspection
One year limited warranty
Option available for fast, simple radio frequency connectivity to enable remote door operation.
Optional on standard counter door comes with electrical interlock.
- Option available on Counter Fire Door only. Spring-loaded for automatic release of door by optional fuse link, Fire SentinelTM or similar fire detection system