Overhead Door’s comprehensive line of sectional steel and insulated steel products encompasses one of the industry’s most complete selection of panel profiles, gauges, track styles and hardware for commercial sectional door systems.
- 16,20, or 24-gauge steel door panels results in a solidly constructed door for years of dependable service.
- Standard steel doors available in sizes up to 32’2″ (9804 mm) in width and 24’1″ (7336 mm) in height.
- Insulated steel doors available in up to 32’2″ (9804 mm) in width and 24’1″ (7336 mm) in height.
- Heavy-duty track and hardware are fabricated of high-quality galvanized steel and engineered for precise, trouble-free performance.
- Flexible PVC bottom weatherseal lessens conductivity of heat and cold, minimizes air and water penetration, and accommodates irregular floor conditions.
- Insulated steel doors provide thermal efficiency with an R-values of 7.35.
- Baked-on, polyester paint finish eliminates field painting and provides long-lasting protection against the elements.
- Superior panel strength and well-engineered track design meets windload requirements and codes.
- Full-section or individual-panel glazing satisfies requirements for external light and visitor
- Higher-cycle springs in optional 25k, 50k, 75k or 100k-cycles promote long-life in high-usage applications.
- Solid construction withstands windloading of 20 psf, with a higher windload option to meet requirements.
- Optional steel strutting provides reinforcement for structural integrity on wider doors.
- Electric and chain hoist operation, aluminum sash sections with choice of DSB, plexiglas, polycarbonate, tempered, or wire glazing, as well as movable center posts, 3″ (76 mm) track , Sup-UR-Seal jamb seals.