Overhead Door Corporation’s security grilles provide an array of attractive solutions for a spectrum of retail, commercial and industrial applications. Our side-folding grilles boast the shortest stacking dimension of any grille available today, and feature a handsome clear anodized finish (standard) in a variety of patterns and optional colors. We also offer a complete line of upward-coiling grilles. Constructed of aluminum, stainless or galvanized steel — with optional electric motor — these grilles are designed for durability and easy operation. Our comprehensive line of security grilles affords both reliability and peace of mind.
- Panels fold to an average 2″ (51 mm) per linear foot of curtain on standard-width models, and an average 1 1/2″ (38 mm) per linear
foot on wide-body models for superior compactness
- Minimum clear pocket widths of 8″ (203 mm) on standard-width models. Minimum clear pocket widths of 13″ (330 mm) on wide-body models require less depth.
- Low-profile, top-mounted aluminum track requires only 1 5/8″ (41 mm) headroom and 1 3/8″ (35 mm) width
- Up to 2″ (51 mm) of vertical adjustment allows for easy field correction and accommodates irregular or non-level surfaces
- Modular construction allows customization to fit any opening width
- Choice of standard or wide-body panels (selected models) provides alternative stacking pocket depths to suit individual applications
- Full height, countertop, multi-level, and cut-out styles, as well as irregular wall filler panels, allow adaptation to special applications and unusual designs
- Four stock curves (90°, 120°, 135° and 150°) with standard 14″ (356 mm) radius for standard body and 22″ (559 mm) radius for wide-body panels allow unique design capabilities to close odd-shaped openings or follow lease lines
- Additionally available special curves and radii afford limitless design possibilities
- Full-closure grilles available in tempered glass, fire-retardant polycarbonate, painted perforated steel, and aluminum curtains for added security and full functionality in any application
Open-air grilles maximize ventilation and visual access with out compromising security
- Wide variety of side-folding grille curtain patterns and finishes, colors and styles afford design flexibility
- Standard clear, clean anodized finish on all side-folding grilles lends unsurpassed beauty and durability
- Unlimited custom-color matching is optionally available for most side-folding grilles in anodized, Duracron® acrylic paint, or powder-coat paint finishes