This functionality comes from many innovative, state-of-the-art performance features.
- Standard, Side mount, and Dual Trolley applications. All models come standard with the DC brake system. Side-mount and Center-mount chain couple or direct couple to the door shaft with hoist. Hoist models are left or right-hand adjustable in the field.
Rolling Steel Doors:
- With hoist, front of hood, top of hood, bench mount, and wall-mount applications. Hoist models are left or right-hand adjustable in the field.
- Continuous duty motor available in 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 3 horsepower, single or three-phase. Totally enclosed non-ventilated (TENV) construction and totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) construction units are available as options. 3 horsepower models come standard with TEFC construction.
On Board Radio Reciever
- This standard feature can add radio functionality to every job with no additional cost for the receiver. Stores up to 250 CodeDodger® transmitters including the new commercial dual frequency cycling versions.
- Primary reduction is worm gear running in oil bath. Secondary reduction is by chain and sprocket.
Drive Coupling (for Sectional Doors Only)
Provides fast, easy installation and prevents chain slacking. Available as on optional kit for sectional side/center-mount and hoist units. For sectional, options include:
- 24V DC Disc Brake. Fewer mechanical parts for improved reliability.
Clutch (Standard with Trolley; Optional with Hoist)
Adjustable disc-type helps protect door and operator from major damage should the door meet an obstruction. (Included in 14 and 26 RPM direct couple mounting kits)
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) clearly displays the exact number of cycles logged for easy maintenance support.
- Output shaft of the optional direct coupling kits can be moved from one side to the other, providing flexible installation options.
Trolley Rail Assembly
- High strength 2 inch structural angle for added strength and durability.
- RHX® operator features a 2-year limited warranty. See installation manual for complete limitations and details.
Easy Limit Setting with Limit Lock™
- An electro/mechanical limit sensor that makes it easy to set and maintain limits.
Voltage Freedom with Voltamatic™
- One unit for single phase voltages (115/208/230V), one unit for three phase voltages (208/230/460V) and one unit for three phase 575V.
Extra Door System Durability with Progressive Braking
DC brake system brings the door to a soft stop for less wear and tear on the system.
Easy Installation and Trouble-shooting with 16 Character LCD Display
- intelligent menu structure and expanded self-diagnostics
Advanced Radio Receiver System with Auto Seek Frequency Range
- Quickly and easily learns up to 250 CodeDodger® transmitters
- This system will automatically cycle between 315 and 390 frequencies. It can add and delete transmitters from the menu and easily identify which transmitters are operating the door.
True Gear Head System
- This system’s primary drive reduction is via worm gear running in oil bath, which provides reliable operation.
* Patents # 6,737,823 and 6,388,412
RHX Trolley – Sectional Door
standard, side mount or dual
RHX Jackshaft – Sectional Door
side mount, center mount, chain or direct couple
RHX Hoist – Rolling Steel
- front of hood, top of hood, or bench mount
All RHX Heavy Duty Models available in:
- Single phase 115/208/230V
- Three phase 208/230/460V
- Three phase 575V
- 1/2, 3/4, and 1 HP
NEMA 4/4X Operators
- Available for wet, dusty, and corrosive environments.
New CodeDodger® Commercial Dual Frequency Cycling Transmitters
- Available in 1, 2, 3, 4-button and Open/Close/Stop versions. Automatically operates at both 315 and 390 Mhz every time a button is pressed.